Addicted To Hoes

All things outdoors

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Bulbs!

Some of the following I know what they are, others I didn't label them when I planted them, and don't have a clue just from the greenery. Do you?

These I know are my day lilies.



Type of Iris, perhaps? I have more than one shoot coming out of each of these three bulbs.



Found these in two different places in the yard, put them together. One of the bulbs has four shoots coming out (pictured).



More Iris of some sort? Thin shoots , getting so tall they're falling over, but no blooms yet.




In my planter box, I think these are Freesia?



I know these last two are Narcissus, the ones blooming in my planter right now are barely six inches tall, the ones in the yard are over a foot now (next picture).
Can you find the spider in the picture directly below?












0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home