Addicted To Hoes

All things outdoors

Thursday, August 24, 2006



Glorious Rain...Ahhh
I'll try not to ramble on and on about the rain we received this morning, I briefly covered that on our family blog site. I was, however, fortunate enough to have a slow day at work today, and at lunch snuck out back to plant my passion flower vine on the north side of the house. I also went out front and dug up three palo verde tree's that sprouted about a month ago from neighboring trees, and put them in the back yard until I can figure out what to do with them. Also dug up a purple sage bush that went with nothing in the front yard, and planted it amongst the four I have in the back.
Other projects I have lined up for the yard:
- Digging out a sandbox area near the back porch for Brenna
- Filling in the last dirt area in the back yard with gravel to match what's
already been laid down (giving up on the idea of building a gazebo, not enough
room, time, or money to attempt such a project)
- Digging out a trench on the north side of the house for planting a row of grape
vines, for when it cools off in a few months

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home