Addicted To Hoes

All things outdoors

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Zinnia's !?!?!?!

Below are an assortment of plants that sprouted up in the yard, and later transplanted in pots. I think these are all zinnias, but who knows, I threw hands full of seeds all over the yard back in February and these are the results. Next year I'll a) not throw seeds everywhere like a fool, b) do most of my annual plantings in pots, where I can keep them in the shade during the helacious months of May, June, and part of July. I won't repeat erecting tent city all over the yard creating shade where shade just doesn't exist. It's waaay too white trash.

Are some of these Mexican Daisy's? Whatever they are, enjoy the colors!




























































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home