Addicted To Hoes

All things outdoors

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

A Few More Yard Shots

My three dollar columbine now has about six blooms on it. I suspect it will succumb to the heat this summer, but I'm going to try and limp it through the next six months. I have bought some seeds that are assorted colors, and will try and sprout those in this nice heat we're having. I also have two pots worth of seeds from my mom that are slowly growing (and might need some thinning out to continue growing).

The second picture is another bulb that's recently bloomed. I still have some Iris that haven't bloomed, and some day lilies, as well, so there may be more to post as we move into April.



1 Comments:

At 4:50 PM, Blogger B said...

Sigh. I wish we had flowers growing here in Ohio! Love the photos.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home