Addicted To Hoes

All things outdoors

Thursday, April 10, 2008

A Few New Blooms

Below are a few new things in the yard of interest. The cats claw vine that I had to pull off the old arbor, has come back from near death and is blooming more this spring than I've ever seen it The blooms are a little hard to take pictures of, but here are a few.



Here's the first rose bloom of the year, Tropicana, I believe is the name of this one. We'll see if it survives past May or not. A nice faintly citrusy aroma.

2 Comments:

At 9:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've never heard of a plant named Cat's Claw. Picture is pretty informative but it doesn't look like a cat's claw to me :P

You learn something new everyday.

Peace.

 
At 7:42 PM, Blogger Tom, Emily, Brenna said...

Hang tight, I'll be posting another picture of this vine's blooms in another blog real soon. Maybe it will look more like a cat's claw than this one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home